Hearty greetings to you with a hope that all are fine. By the grace of God we have taken initiative to conduct research paper writing workshop for all researchers and scholars.
You all know that the first workshop for the same organized in Choithram College was very successful. Now in continuation to the series of workshops, the team of RFI is going to conduct second workshop in collaboration with St. Paul Institute of Professional Studies. titled “Ethics and Value of Research in Current Scenario”
On 29 February 2020 at 1.30 pm.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR WORKSHOP.
- RFI has commenced organizing Research Paper Writing Workshops in different colleges.
- Developing research fervour is the primary aim of this endeavour.
It is open for faculty members, research scholars and students from all the colleges.
- Registration fee is Rs. 100 per participant till 5/2/2020. After that 200 rs. will be charged.
- All the participants will be provided with a certificate of participation.
- Experts from research domain having enormous knowledge are invited as resource persons.
- The workshop would also provide valuable information and insights pertaining to NAAC Accreditation too.
- The duration of the Worksop is 2-3 hours.
- All are cordially invited to join the workshop.
Date: 29 February 2020
PMB Gujarati Commerce College, Indore
In Association with
Research Foundation of India