With the help of donations of late Shri Seth ManilalajiBaldevdas Parikh, the college was established in 1952, as an inter college in the field of commerce and science. In 1958 it got the status of degree college. Due to increasing number of students and wide working area the college had been divided in to three independent college, in ordered to be thought commerce, science, art, and law respectively. Currently the college is one of the best commerce colleges in the state.
The college is affiliated to Devi Ahilya University Indore, for graduate and post graduate courses in the faculty of commerce.
Goals of Institution:
- To impart commerce education to young generation.
- To guide students in respect of the new dimensions of career and employment.
- To motivate students towards extra activities.
- To develope overall personality and character of students.To prepare students for active participation in social and national development